Flexible: part time
We are hiring a part-time intern to design assets for our website, member portal and social media.
Our vision is to create a trusted consumer brand that helps everyone live a carbon neutral life by helping members to reduce their carbon footprint and offset the rest.
We want to be the trusted and accessible consumer carbon offsetting brand. To do this we need to create engaging ways to help consumers understand and visualise the impact of carbon offsets. Our user experience and brand need to be first class so that our members become our ambassadors.
The ideal time commitment is 2 days per week on any weekday, pre-agreed the week before.
Skills needed (all or 2 of the following)
- Graphics, media and digital design skills
- UX and responsive design skills
- Data visualisation and animation skills
Resources available for use
- Design resources: access to Sketch account
- Brand assets including brand colours, logos and font
- Carbon impact / footprint data model to use for visualisation
The Trace team is currently made up of the 2 cofounders, Cat and Jo, who will be readily available to support and coach you. We want to find the right candidate who wants to help us realise our vision and learn about working in a startup.
Interested? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time (1-2 days per week)
We are looking for an experienced community and social media manager to help us build an online community and grow.Responsibilities include planning and creating social media content, identifying and connecting with relevant influencers and listening and responding to customers and followers.
- Excellent writing and design skills;
- Experience using Later and Canva or similar digital marketing tools;
- Strong handle on social media KPIs. Hourly rate depending on experience.
We are a lean team with limited budget at this stage of growth. Ultimately we are looking for someone exceptional and passionate, who wants to join us on our journey, with the potential for a full time role in the future.
Interested? Email us email@example.com